Take some chopped Smokey Dokey, a delicious white sauce, fresh button mushrooms and a sprig of dill to make an incredible tagliatelle.
- Smokey Dokey Seitan
- Packet of Tagliatelle (500g)
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 100g Button Mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Dill chopped
White Sauce Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp All Purpose White Flour
- 2 Cups (480ml) of Soy Milk or any non-dairy milk of your choice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Method For White Sauce:
- Add the olive oil to a saucepan and heat on medium for approx 2 mins.
- Add the flour and mix vigorously to form a paste.
- Add the milk and continue to stir as it gradually thickens.
- A good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to low to keep the sauce warm.
Method For Remaining Ingredients:
- Prepare and cook the Tagliatelle as per the instructions on the pack.
- Heat the oil in a deep non stick pan on medium-high heat and gently fry the mushrooms and garlic until soft (Approx 2 mins).
- Dice the Seitan into approx 10mm cubes and add to the pan.
- Add the dill but set some aside for garnishing the completed dish.
- Cook for approx 3-4 mins then stir in the Tagilatelle and white sauce. Mix well.
- Serve Immediately and sprinkle the remaining Dill over each dish.
<< Back to Recipes