- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 150g Smokey Dokey seitan, sliced into rounds
- 1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 x tbsp of tomato puree
- 1 x 400g tin of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 300ml stock
- Handful of parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a casserole dish or large pan. Add the onion and red pepper and cook for 5-10 minutes or until softened.
- Add the paprika, oregano, garlic and a big pinch of salt and pepper and cook for a minute or so until fragrant.
- Add the seitan, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, cannellini beans and stock and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Once thickened, remove from the heat and stir in the parsley. Divide between two bowls and serve with a side of mash.
Don’t miss out.
Never miss an update. Subscribe to our newsletter.