Crispy Chilli and Garlic
- Love Seitan chilli and garlic log
- Grated carrot
- Spring onions
- Rice paper (squares or circular ones)
- Salt and pepper seasoning (or Chinese 5 spice)
- Soy sauce
- Dipping sauce
- Shred or cut up your chilli and garlic seitan, cook in a pan with a little oil with your chopped veggies and stir in the soya sauce, add a little water if it looks dry and cook down until soft.
- Put to one side and wet your rice paper sheets. They need to go soggy so you can fold the dumplings.
- Put a heaped spoonful into the corner of the rice paper and fold over and over until you have a dumpling.
- Repeat and shallow fry in oil until both sides are crispy.
- Serve with your fave dipping sauce, sweet chilli or teriyaki both work really well.
Don’t miss out.
Never miss an update. Subscribe to our newsletter.