- 1 x Chilli & Garlic 1kg Seitan
- Kebab seasoning
- Your favourite pickles
- Pitta breads
- Sauce to drizzle on top
- Give your seitan log a bath in heavily seasoned water on the hob for around 15-20 mins on a medium heat.
- Leave on the water to cool and remove. Put a skewer through the seitan to make it sturdy and slice thin slices of the seitan.
- Fry these on a griddle or non-stick pan in a little oil and it’ll go really crispy!
- Fill your pittas to make your kebabs and finish with a drizzle of sauce.
Don’t miss out.
Never miss an update. Subscribe to our newsletter.