This is the classic “leftovers” dish from the night before. Use pretty much anything you have in the fridge.
- Any Flavour of Seitan (Chopped)
- Boiled Potatoes
- Edamame Beans (Frozen)
- Fresh Spinach
- 4 Cloves of Garlic (cut into pieces)
- A Handful of Seeds (Pumpkin / Sunflower)
- White Pepper
- Chop your seitan into approx 5-10mm cubes.
- Heat a pan with a little oil and flash fry the seitan for approx 1 minute, mixing regularly, then set aside on a separate plate.
- Boil the Edamame Beans for approx 4 mins then strain and set aside.
- Chop up the potatoes to your desired size and then gently fry them for 3 minutes. While they are cooking add half a teaspoon of white pepper.
- Chop the mushrooms and quarter the tomatoes then add them and the garlic and them to the potatoes. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the seitan back into the mix, along with the seeds.
- Throw a good handful of spinach leaves on top, cook for another two minutes and serve.
How many it will serve depends on how much you make and how hungry they are! Personally I like to add a little salt and brown sauce to finish it off.
<< Back to Recipes