The subtle combination of chopped seitan, chinese noodles and crisp fresh vegetables makes for an attractive, appetitising and filling dish.
- Chilli & Garlic Seitan
- A Packet of straight to the wok noodles
- Hoisin Sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 medium sized Onion
- 1/2 large red pepper
- 1/2 large yellow pepper
- 1/2 large orange pepper
- Fresh Spring Onions for garnish
- Frozen or tinned sweetcorn
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan set over a medium-high heat and gently fry onions and chopped garlic until soft.
- Chop the peppers and add to the pan along with the sweetcorn and any other vegetables you may like to add.
- The seitan can now be added which can be chopped large or small depending on your preference.
- Add the noodles and Hoisin sauce allowing the whole dish to warm through before serving.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions (optional).
- (Tweak the dish how you like by adding other vegetables of your choice).
<< Back to Recipes